Friday, May 9, 2008

Hello All!
Everything is going very well. Amelia had her first bath and didn't appreciate it much :) She also had her first pediatrician appt day before yesterday and has gained an ounce since her discharge from the hospital on the 4th. So obviously she is nursing very well and a piggy like her Mommy :)


I now know how to upload pictures to this blog without having to bug Brent to do it...lol. So I will be posting a lot more pictures (this time I will keep them in order ha ha).

All we can say is WOW...she is utterly amazing.

Angela

2 comments:

Dana said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. I am glad things are going so well. You are inspiring to me.

Dana

Jessica R said...

Awe, she is so beautiful Ang! I just love her. And I am coming to see her this week!

Jessica