Monday, May 4, 2009

Birthday weekend was great!

Here are some pictures from her first birthday party! I will add more info later but I wanted to just quickly say....

Not only a thank you to everyone who made her birthday special for being there but a special thank you for....

All the gifts you bought or made for her as a special little something.
Always calling only to ask how she is doing and what she is doing new when I know that some of you guys have children of your own yet you make special effort to call specifically for her! Wow!
Always making a special effort to come into town and see her even bc I know our lives get consumed with work and life.
When we come visit you all...seeing all the pictures you have up of her makes my heart happy.

Thank you so much for caring so much about her as I do you and your children. You know who you are and I love you for it...and Amelia does too!

2 comments:

Granny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Granny said...

Amelia has a beautiful smile, you can tell she is a happy baby. Looks like her parents made her
1st birthday fun fill for her and her guest. Love Granny